Here is Shoyu Ahi Poke recipe, If you are looking for Appetizing recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 lb sushi grade tuna (cut into 3/4 inch cubes)
- 1/4 cup thin sliced onions
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions (green parts only)
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce* (use coconut aminos for Whole30/Paleo)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sambal oelek or sriracha
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients and gently fold until mixed well.
- Serve immediately or cover tight and refrigerate for up to a day.
- If you let it marinate, you may need to add another splash of soy sauce to taste.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Whole 30 Recipes