Here is Portobello Shepherd’s Pie recipe, If you are looking for Yummy recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 45 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- For potatoes:
- Skinny Garlic Mashed Potatoes or roughly 4 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 ounce freshly grated parmesan cheese
- For vegetables:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 12 pounds Portobella mushrooms (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 14 teaspoon Kosher salt (divided)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 7 ounces 3 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 14 cup chopped fresh parsley (plus more for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme or rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose or gluten-free flour
- 1 12 cups low sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- If using, prepare Skinny Garlic Mashed Potatoes according to directions.
- In a large saute pan, heat the butter and oil. Add the mushrooms and 12 teaspoon salt, cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the onion, carrots, parsley, thyme, 12 teaspoon salt and pepper and saute 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, cook for 30 seconds, then add the tomato paste, Worcestershire, remaining 14 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle vegetables with the flour, stir to coat and cook, scraping brown bits from the pan, 3-4 minutes.
- Add the broth, peas and corn, cook, stirring often, until sauce has thickened (about 5 minutes).
- To assemble: Preheat broiler to high.
- Transfer vegetables to an 8 x 11 casserole dish.
- Spread mashed potatoes in an even layer over the vegetables, top with parmesan and broil 5 minutes, or until top is golden.
- Garnish with parsley.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals