Here is Picadillo Quesadillas recipe, If you’re interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp chopped scallion
- juice from 1/2 lime
- cooking spray
- 2 reduced-carb whole wheat flour tortillas
- 6 tbsp shredded reduced fat cheddar jack
- 1/2 cup Crock Pot Picadillo (drained)
- Combine the ingredients for the quick pico de gallo in a small bowl.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spray the skillet with oil and add a tortilla.
- Brown about 2 minutes on each side, then spread 1/4 cup picadillo on half of the tortilla.
- Top with cheese and half of the pico de gallo, then fold and press down with a spatula. Cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side, until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is crisp.
- Remove from heat and cut in 3 pieces. Repeat with the remaining. Eat hot!
Tags : Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes