Here is Phyllo Fruit Tart recipe, If you’re looking for Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 8 servings
- 1 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 8 sheets phyllo dough (14 x 9)
- 8 oz FF cream cheese
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping
- 1 can (11 oz mandarin oranges, drained)
- 4 kiwifruit (peeled and sliced)
- 1-1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 oz white baking chocolate (melted)
- In a small bowl, combine butter and oil.
- Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a baking sheet.
- Brush with butter mixture.
- Repeat with remaining sheets.
- Bake at 400 for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread over cooled phyllo.
- Top with fruit.
- Melt chocolate in microwave and drizzle over fruit.
Tags : Vegetarian Meals