Here is Mexican “Unfried” Ice Cream recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 cups low calorie dairy or dairy-free ice cream (Halo Top or Enlightened)
- 2 cups Special K Cereal (crushed (or gf cereal))
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon’, “4 tsp Hershey’s chocolate syrup”, ‘cherry for topping (optional)
- Truwhip for topping (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With an ice cream scooper, scoop out 4 balls of ice cream 1/2 cup in size and place on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for 2 hours, or overnight, until the ice cream is very hard.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, combine the crushed cereal and cinnamon.
- Using rubber gloves, roll the balls of ice cream in the cereal coating, packing them together into a smooth ball.
- Return the coated ice cream to the baking sheet and freeze until ready to serve.
- To serve, drizzle with chocolate syrup on top with whipped cream and cherry, if desired.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Vegetarian Meals