Here is Mediterranean Chicken Kebab Salad recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breast (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic (crushed)
- kosher salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 cups cucumber (peeled)
- 1 1/4 cups diced tomato
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 2 tbsp red onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh dillweed
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (grated (omit for paleo))
- lemon wedges for serving
- Marinate the chicken at least 2-3 hours or overnight.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes if grilling outdoors.
- Combine the first 12 salad ingredients (cucumbers through salt and black pepper, not the lettuce) and set aside in the refrigerator to let the flavors set.
- Thread chicken on 4 skewers and cook on a hot grill (indoor or outdoor grill) until chicken is cooked though, about 10-12 minutes.
- Divide lettuce between four plates, top with tomato-cucumber salad, fresh grated feta cheese and grilled chicken.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo