Here is Low Fat Mixed Berry Whole Wheat Muffins recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 12 servings person.
Cook Time : 25 minutes | Serving : 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups pureed strawberries (from about 16 oz strawberries)’, “1 cup 100% whole wheat pastry flour (Bob’s Red Mill)”, ‘1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup blackberries
- 1/3 cups blueberries
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a blender, puree strawberries until smooth, you should have 1 1/2 cups when done. If you have more, discard the rest.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- In a medium bowl, mix eggs, melted butter, vanilla and strawberry puree.
- Add to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Gently fold in remaining berries.
- Pour batter into 12 lined muffin tins and bake at 325 for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for about 10 minutes.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Vegetarian Meals