Here is Lamb Kheema with Peas recipe, If you’re looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Low Carb. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 large onion (minced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp ginger (chopped)
- 2 tsp butter or ghee
- 1 lb lean ground lamb (from loin or shoulder)
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 chili pepper (minced (or more to taste))
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and fresh pepper
- In a large saute pan, heat ghee or butter and onions on medium heat.
- Cook about 8 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger; cook another 2 minutes.
- Add ground meat to pan and brown.
- Season with salt, pepper, cumin, coriander, cayenne, chili powder, turmeric, garam masala and cinnamon.
- Stir well.
- Add chopped chili pepper, cilantro, bay leaf, tomato sauce and 1/2 cup of water.
- Reduce heat to low and cover.
- Simmer about 15 minutes.
- Add frozen peas and simmer covered another 5-10 minutes.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Low Carb