Here is Italian Tuna and Brown Rice Salad (Riso e Tonno) recipe, If you’re interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 cans (4 oz each drained Italian premium yellowfin canned tuna in oil, drained)
- 1 cup cooked and cooled brown rice’, “8 oz frozen classic mixed vegetables (Bird’s Eye cooked and cooled)”, ‘1/4 cup good quality sliced black olives
- 2 tbsp drained capers (plus 1 tbsp of the brine)
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil (I used from the can)
- Drain the tuna well reserving the oil and set the oil aside.
- In a large work bowl, combine the rice, drained tuna, vegetables, black olives, capers and bell pepper.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the brine from the capers into the bowl along with the juice of 1/2 lemon and 1/2 tablespoon of the oil and toss well.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes