Here is Italian Stuffed Artichokes recipe, If you are interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 2 servings
- 2 medium artichokes
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino romano or a good parmesan cheese
- 1 egg white (whisked)
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth (vegetable broth can be used instead)
- 2 oz white wine
- olive oil spray
- Cut the stems and the tops off the artichokes.
- Using a scissor cut off the tips of the leaves and squeeze lemon all over to prevent browning.
- In a large pot, fill with 4 cups water and place artichokes upside down in pot.
- Boil 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from water and set aside to cool.
- When artichokes have cooled, remove the center leaves and scoop out the choke with a teaspoon.
- In a small saute pan, heat oil and saute garlic until golden (about 2 minutes).
- Remove from heat.
- Add breadcrumbs, grated cheese, and egg white and mix well.
- Place artichokes in a baking dish and stuff the centers and leaves all around with the stuffing.
- Spray lightly with olive oil.
- Fill the bottom of the baking dish with broth and wine and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 removing the foil the last 10 minutes of baking.
Tags : Vegetarian Meals