Here is Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes recipe, If you’re looking for Yummy recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 2 pounds peeled Russet potatoes (quartered)
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup low-fat 1% buttermilk
- 1/4 cup light sour cream (I prefer Breakstones)
- 2 tablespoons whipped butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- chopped chives or parsley (for garnish)
- Add potatoes to the instant pot and pour enough water to just cover, season with salt.
- Cover and cook on high pressure 10 minutes, quick release to check the potatoes are soft. They are done when a sharp knife can easily be inserted through the potato.
- Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of the water, add the butter, sour cream and buttermilk, salt and black pepper and mash with a potato masher.
- Adjust salt to taste and keep on warm until ready to serve. Its best to eat right away, but if youre eating them later and the potatoes get dry, add the reserved water to loosen them.
- Serve garnished with chopped chives or parsley.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals