Here is Homemade Spinach Manicotti recipe, If you are looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : 25 minutes | Serving : 8 servings
- 16 homemade crespelles
- 15 oz part skim ricotta cheese (I use Polly-O)
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (reserve 1/2 cup Polly-O)
- 1 large egg
- 10 oz package frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed really well)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Regianno*
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper (to taste)
- 2 1/2 cups jarred marinara or homemade marinara sauce
- Start by making the crespelles.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, 1-1/2 cups of the mozzarella, egg, spinach, parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Fill each crespelle with 1/4 cup spinach filling and roll.
- In a large baking dish, (or two smaller dishes) pour 1 cup of sauce on the bottom of the dish. Place rolled manicotti seem side down onto baking dish. Top with 1 1/2 cups more sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake about about 25 minutes, until hot and bubbling, and the cheese is melted.
- *Use substitute for vegetarian parmesan.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals