Here is Grilled Steak With Tomatoes, Red Onion and Balsamic recipe, If you are interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 8 servings
- 2 lb flank or london broil steak
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- garlic powder
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic
- 1/3 cup red onion (chopped)
- 3-4 to matoes (chopped (about 3 1/2 cups))
- 1 tbsp fresh herbs such as oregano (basil or parsley)
- Pierce steak all over with a fork. Season generously with salt, pepper and garlic powder and set aside about 10 minutes at room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine onions, olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper. Let onions sit a few minutes with the salt and balsamic to mellow a bit. Combine with tomatoes and fresh herbs and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Heat grill or broiler on high heat. Cook steak about 7 minutes on each side for medium rare or longer to taste. Remove from grill and let it rest on a plate for about 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice steak thin on the diagonal; top with tomatoes and serve.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes