Here is Grilled Shrimp and Watermelon Chopped Salad recipe, If you are interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 25 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 1/2 tbsp DeLallo golden balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tbsp chopped shallots
- 1/8 th tsp kosher salt
- pinch fresh black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10 oz shelled and deveined (about 24 large shrimp)
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- seasoned salt (to taste (I used Montreal Steak Grill Mates))
- 8 cups chopped romaine
- 4 cups diced watermelon
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, water, shallots, salt and pepper.
- Gradually add olive oil, stirring until incorporated.
- For the shrimp: If cooking outside on the grill, soak skewers at least 30 minutes.
- Season shrimp with seasoned salt, then mix in crushed garlic.
- Thread the shrimp onto the skewers.
- Light the grill or indoor grill pan on medium to medium-high flame, when hot spray the
- grates with oil and grill the shrimp about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl toss the romaine with the dressing.
- Divide between for plates and top with watermelon, goat cheese and
- grilled shrimp.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes