Here is Grilled Peach and Watermelon Burrata Salad recipe, If you are interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 4 peaches (cut into 12-inch-thick wedges)
- Olive oil spray (I like my Misto or Bertolli)
- 4 small balls burrata cheese (1 pound total)
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 2 cup loosely packed watercress
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze (I like DeLallo)
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat (or preheat a grill to medium-high).
- Spray the peaches with oil, then grill them cut sides down, just long enough to make marks, about 2 minutes per side.
- To serve, place a ball of burrata in the center of each of 4 plates and arrange the grilled peaches, watermelon cubes, and watercress around it.
- Drizzle everything with the balsamic glaze.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals