Here is Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri recipe, If you are interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 packed tbsp parsley (finely chopped (no stems))
- 2 packed tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- Using sharp knife, lightly score the steak about 1/8 inch deep on both sides in a crisscross pattern at 1/2-inch intervals.
- In a small bowl combine the cumin, garlic powder, oregano, freshly ground pepper and kosher salt. Season both sides of the steak with season spices.
- For the chimichurri, combine the red onion, vinegar, salt and olive oil and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix all ingredients together. (Note: this tastes best when you chop the onions by hand rather than in a food processor, not sure why but trust me)
- Prepare the grill on high heat. Grill the steaks to desired doneness, about 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare, turning steaks 1/4 turn after 1 1/2 minutes to form crisscross grill marks, if desired.
- Transfer steaks to cutting board; let rest 5 minutes. Thinly slice steaks across grain.
- Transfer to platter and top with chimichurri sauce.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes