Here is Freshly Brewed Ice Tea with Fresh Mint recipe, If you are looking for Delicious recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 6 servings
- 6 tea bags of your choice
- 6 cups water
- a few sprigs of mint leaves
- one lemon (sliced for serving)
- Boil 2 cups of water, add 6 tea bags to boiling water and let the tea steep for about 15 minutes without moving, if you are making sweet tea add sweetener.
- Discard tea bags (do not squeeze or tea will be bitter) and combine with remaining cold water and fresh mint.
- Serve over ice with fresh lemon.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb