Here is Five-Ingredient Chocolate Cheesecake Cups recipe, If you are looking for Appetizing recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 12 mini cupcakes person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 12 mini cupcakes
- 1 oz 1 square semisweet baking chocolate, plus 1/8 oz shavings (Bakers)
- 4 oz Philly 1/3 less fat cream cheese (softened room temperature)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 large egg (room temperature)
- Preheat oen to 225F. Line a mini muffin pan with mini cups or mini muffin liners.
- Melt 1 oz chocolate in the microwave in 30 seconds increments, stirring in between until chocolate has melted, about 1 1/2 minutes total.
- In a bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar, then add the sour cream and beat until smooth.
- With a spoon, fold in egg (always folding under) and the melted chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Spoon 2 tbsp in each cup. Bake 50 minutes, then turn the oven off and let the cheesecakes sit in the oven 30 minutes longer. Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving (2 hours or overnight in the fridge).
- Shave the remaining chocolate and sprinkle over the top before serving.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals