Here is Egg Tomato and Scallion Sandwich recipe, If you’re looking for Yummy recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 1 serving person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 1 serving
- 100 calorie sandwich roll (deli thin flats, Martin potato rolls, etc)
- 1 tbsp chopped scallions
- 1 large Hard Boiled Egg (sliced)
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 thick slice ripe tomato
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Assemble the sandwich by placing the egg on the bread, then the tomato, then scallion.
- Top with salt and pepper and spread mayonnaise on the top of the bread.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals