Here is Crock Pot Applesauce recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Slow Cooker Recipes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 12 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 12 servings
- 8 medium apples (Use a combination of Golden Delicious, Honey Crisp, Fuji, Gala, etc.)
- 1 strips of lemon peel – use a vegetable peeler
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 inch cinnamon stick
- 5 teaspoons light brown sugar (unpacked (you can leave out for sugar-free))
- Peel, core, and slice the apples.
- Place them in the slow cooker.
- Add the cinnamon stick, lemon peel, lemon juice and brown sugar.
- Set crock pot to low and cook for 6 hours.
- Stir apples occasionally, apples will slowly become a delicious applesauce.
- Remove cinnamon stick and use an immersion blender to blend until smooth or if you prefer a chunky sauce, leave sauce intact.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Slow Cooker Recipes, Vegetarian Meals