Here is Crab Guacamole recipe, If you are looking for Tasty recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 8 oz from 2 small haas diced avocados, coarsely mashed
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno (seeded and minced)
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 6 oz canned lump crabmeat (drained)
- In a medium bowl combine avocados, red onions, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and, if desired, hot pepper sauce.
- Fold in crabmeat.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap; chill until ready to use (up to 6 hours). Serve with tortilla chips.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes