Here is Coconut Mango Ice Pops recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 10 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 10 servings
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- 1 3/4 cups diced ripe mango
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar (I used raw)
- 2 tablespoons honey (I like raw, stevia would work too)
- Puree mango in the blender with 1/4 cup of the coconut milk beverage and sugar and blend until smooth.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the remaining coconut milk beverage, canned coconut milk and the honey; mix well until combined thoroughly.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of mango puree into each popsicle mold then pour coconut milk mix, until all the molds are filled.
- Place the molds in the freezer and freeze until solid, about 5 to 6 hours.
Tags : Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals