Here is Chipotle’s Cilantro Lime Rice recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 25 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 cup extra long grain rice or basmati rice
- 1/2 lime (juice of)
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- In a small heavy pot, add rice, water, 1 tsp oil and salt.
- Boil on high until most of the water evaporates. When the water just skims the top of the rice, reduce to low and cover about 20 minutes.
- Shut off flame and keep covered an additional 5 minute.
- In a medium bowl, combine chopped cilantro, lime juice, rice and remaining oil and toss until completely mixed.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals