Here is Chicken Rollatini recipe, If you’re looking for Tasty recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Low Carb. On this recipe we are making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 8 servings
- 8 thin chicken cutlets (3 oz each)
- 4 2.8 oz slices thin lean prosciutto, sliced in half
- 4 slices Sargento reduced fat provolone or mozzarella (sliced in half)
- 1/2 cup whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese (or parmesan)
- 1 lemon (juice of)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- fresh pepper
- 1/4 red onion (sliced)
- olive oil non-stick spray
- Wash and dry cutlets well with paper towels.
- Combine breadcrumbs and grated cheese in one bowl and olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper in another bowl.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Dip the chicken in the lemon-oil mixture, then in the breadcrumbs to coat well.
- Place each cutlet on a work surface such as a cutting board and lay 1/2 slice prosciutto, 1/2 slice cheese and a few chunks red onion on one side of the chicken cutlet.
- Roll and place seam side down in a baking dish (no toothpicks needed). Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- When finished, top with remaining crumbs and spray lightly with oil.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately!
Tags : Kid Friendly, Low Carb