Here is Chicken Parmesan in the Air Fryer recipe, If you are looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Air Fryer Recipes, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 about 8 oz each chicken breast, sliced in half to make 4 thinner cutlets
- 6 tbsp seasoned breadcrumbs (I used whole wheat, you can use gluten-free)
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp butter (melted (or olive oil))
- 6 tbsp reduced fat mozzarella cheese (I used Polly-o)
- 1/2 cup marinara
- cooking spray
- Preheat the air fryer 360F for 3 minutes.
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Melt the butter in another bowl.
- Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip into breadcrumb mixture.
- When the air fryer is ready, place 2 pieces in the basket and spray the top with oil.
- Cook 6 minutes, turn and top each with 1 tbsp sauce and 1 1/2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cook 3 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Set aside and keep warm, repeat with the remaining 2 pieces.
Tags : Air Fryer Recipes, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes