Here is Chicken and Mushrooms in a Garlic White Wine Sauce recipe, If you are looking for Yummy recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 8 chicken tenderloins (16 oz total)
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour* (use rice flour for gluten free, omit for paleo, w30)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 12 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup white wine (omit for w30, paleo and add more broth)
- 1/3 cup fat free chicken broth
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Lightly dredge in flour.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat; when hot add 1 tsp butter and 1 tsp olive oil.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Set aside in a warm oven.
- Add additional oil and butter to the skillet, then garlic and cook a few seconds; add mushrooms, salt and pepper stirring occasionally until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Add wine, chicken broth, parsley; stir the pan with a wooden spoon breaking up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook a few more minutes or until the liquid reduces by half.
- Top the chicken with the mushroom sauce and serve.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes