Here is Black-eyed Pea Dip recipe, If you are interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 12 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 12 servings
- 15 oz canned no salt black eye peas (Eden)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed or minced)
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice (from about 1 1/2 limes)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive
- 1 tsp cumin
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup cooked corn (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 1/4 cup minced red onion (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 jalapeno (seeded and diced (optional))
- 1 medium avocado (diced)
- Rinse and drain the black eyed peas in a colander.
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic, lime juice, oil, cumin, crushed red pepper, and salt and mix well.
- Add the black-eyed peas, corn, tomato, red onion, jalapeno if using and cilantro; mix well and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
- When ready to eat, gently mix in the avocado and serve right away.
Tags : Dairy Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals