Here is Best Low-fat Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever recipe, If you’re interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 12 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 12 servings
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tbsp apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line two cookie sheets with non-stick silicone baking mats (I highly recommend for best results) or lightly spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt and stir to blend.
- In another bowl, whisk the sugars, butter, egg white, applesauce and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in two additions until the batter is very well blended. If the batter looks more crumbly than smooth, add just a drop of water at a time (ONLY if needed) until it smooths out.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by level spoonfuls about 1 inch apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let them stand 5 minutes before removing the cookies from the pans to cool on wire racks.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes