Here is BBQ Shrimp Skewers recipe, If you are looking for Tasteful recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 serving person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 4 serving
- 1 lb jumbo raw shrimp (shelled and deveined (weight after peeled))
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- kosher salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp Kansas City Style BBQ Sauce
- 8 long wooden skewers
- Soak the skewers in water at least 20 minutes to prevent them from burning (or use metal skewers to save time).
- Combine the shrimp with crushed garlic and season with salt and pepper. You can let this marinate for 15 minutes, or even overnight.
- Heat a clean, lightly oiled grill to medium heat, when the grill is hot add the shrimp, careful not to burn the skewers.
- Grill on both sides for about 6 – 8 minutes total cooking time or until the shrimp is opaque and cooked through.
- Brush the sauce on during the last minute of cooking and eat right away.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes