Here is Basil-Cucumber Gin Cooler recipe, If you are interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 1 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 1 servings
- 2- inch piece of cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ice cubes
- splash of seltzer
- 1 thin slice lemon (for garnish)
- 1 thin slice cucumber (for garnish)
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the chopped cucumber, lemon zest, basil and agave.
- Add the gin, lemon juice and ice cubes and stir 10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a rocks glass filled with ice cubes and top with seltzer.
- Garnish with lemon and cucumber and serve.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes