Here is Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 10 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 10 servings
- 1.25 lbs 3 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 1-inch chunks (about 30 pieces)
- 10 slices bacon (cut into thirds)
- Preheat oven on to 375F.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken; secure with a toothpick and place on a baking sheet (use foil for easy cleanup).
- Bake on the lower rack turning halfway, about 12 minutes on each side, or until thoroughly cooked and browned.
- Blot on a paper towel and serve right away.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes