Here is Bacon Topped Petite Turkey Meatloaf with BBQ Sauce recipe, If you are looking for Appetizing recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 5 servings
- 3/4 cup grated zucchini (all moisture squeezed dry with paper towel)
- 2 tbsp onion (minced)
- 2 tbsp diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (you can use gluten-free crumbs too)
- 1/4 cup Kansas City BBQ Sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1.3 lb raw 93% lean ground turkey
- 5 slices center cut bacon (cut in half)
- 2 1/2 tbsp Kansas City BBQ Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly spray the petite loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the zucchini, onion, red pepper, breadcrumbs, BBQ sauce, egg, paprika and salt. Add the turkey and combine until mixed through.
- Create 5 equal loafs and place them into the loaf pan. Place the 2 bacon halves over each loaf and top each with 1/2 tbsp additional BBQ sauce.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until cooked through.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes