Here is Avocado Toast Egg-in-a-Hole recipe, If you’re looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 1 serving person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 1 serving
- 1 slice whole wheat or whole grain bread
- 1 oz avocado
- olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- hot sauce (optional)
- With a heart shaped cutter or the rim of a glass, press a hole in the center of the slice of bread.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat and spray with the oil. Place the bread and the cut out piece on the skillet and crack the egg straight into the center of the hole.
- Cook until the egg sets on the bottom, about 1 minute, season with salt and pepper and flip over with a spatula, season with salt and pepper the other side.
- Cook the other side until the yolk is to your liking, I prefer mine soft.
- Remove and top with avocado and hot sauce if desired.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals