Here is Autumn Apple and Grape Medley recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 8 servings
- 3 cups 16 oz green seedless grapes, washed and dried well
- 4 cups 24 oz gala apples, diced
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 8 oz fat free Chobani Greek yogurt
- 4 oz light cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup light agave (or brown sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- Cut grapes in half and set aside.
- Dice apples into small pieces about the same size as the cut grapes.
- Toss with lemon juice to prevent the apples from browning.
- Mix yogurt, cream cheese, agave and vanilla until blended well.
- Stir in grapes and apples and pour into 8 small bowls or ramekins or one large serving di
- Combine brown sugar and crushed walnuts.
- Sprinkle over top of each ramekin.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals