Here is Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Air Fryer Recipes, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 2 medium peeled sweet potatoes (12 oz total)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat air fryer to 400F 8 minutes.
- Lightly spray the fryer basket with oil.
- Slice each potato into even 1/4 inch thick fries.
- Toss with oil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and paprika.
- Cook in 2 or 3 batches, without overcrowding the pan 8 minutes, turning half way.
Tags : Air Fryer Recipes, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes