Here is Zucchini Pancakes recipe, If you are looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 45 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 medium zucchini (grated)
- 2 shallots (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1/4 cup parsley (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6-8 tbsp whole wheat flour
- kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- Grate zucchini using the large holes of a cheese grater and place in a large bowl.
- Add flour, shallots, garlic, parsley, chives, eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray oil to cover pan.
- Drop tablespoons of the batter into the skillet. Cook about 2 minutes on each side until golden brown. Set aside and keep warm.
- Spray more oil in the skillet as needed, and continue with remaining batter. Makes about 20 small pancakes.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Vegetarian Meals