Here is Whipped Coconut Cream recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 10 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 10 servings
- 1 13.6 ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Place a can of coconut milk in the refrigerator without shaking or moving it overnight.
- Open the can without shaking and spoon out the thick cream at the top of the can, transfer to a medium mixing bowl and discard the liquid left behind.
- Add the sugar and whip using a hand mixer until creamy and thick, about 1 minute on high.
- Refrigerate until ready to use, best if used within 2 hours.
- If it stays longer and hardens, whip it once again.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals