Here is Watermelon, Jicama and Cucumber Salad recipe, If you are looking for Yummy recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 6 Servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 6 Servings
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups peeled and cubed jicama
- 1 large cucumber (peeled, seeded and cubed)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 ounces cubed or crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper.
- Add the watermelon, jicama, cucumber and red onion to the bowl and toss to coat. Add feta and mint and toss gently.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals