Here is Veggie Lasagna Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Low Carb, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 45 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 loose cups baby spinach (chopped)
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- kosher salt
- 3/4 cup part skim ricotta
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 4 large basil leaves (chopped)
- 4 large portobella mushroom caps
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup part skim shredded mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a baking sheet with oil.
- Gently remove the stems, scoop out the gills and spray the tops of the mushrooms with oil, season with 1/8 tsp salt and fresh pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick saute pan over medium heat, add oil, onion, garlic and red pepper and season with 1/8 tsp salt. Cook until soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the baby spinach and saute until wilted, about 1 minute.
- In a medium bowl add the ricotta, parmesan cheese and egg, mix well.
- Add the cooked vegetables and basil and mix.
- Stuff the mushrooms with ricotta mixture and top each with 2 tbsp marinara, 2 tbsp mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Garnish with basil and enjoy!
Tags : Gluten Free, Low Carb, Vegetarian Meals