Here is Vanilla Snowman Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing recipe, If you’re looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 24 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 24 servings
- 18.25 oz Duncan Hines French Vanilla cake mix (or yellow, classic white)
- 6 oz fat free plain Chobani yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp boiling water’, “m&m’s for the eyes”, ‘orange jellybeans or candy corns for the nose
- sprinkles for the hat
- mini marshmallows for the cotton part of hat
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cupcake tins with liners.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat until combined.
- Pour into prepared liners.
- Bake about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before frosting.
- For the vanilla icing, combine powdered sugar, melted butter and water and beat until smooth.’, “To make snowman face, spread 2 1/2 teaspoons of icing on each cupcake; working quickly, press the candy face into the icing before it hardens. It’s best to make one at a time.”]
Tags : Vegetarian Meals