Here is Tuscan White Bean and Roasted Garlic Soup (Crock Pot Recipe) recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 7 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 7 servings
- 1 lb dry Cannellini beans (rinsed)
- 1 head garlic (peeled)
- 8 cups water
- 4 sage leaves (plus more for garnish)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chicken Better Than Bouillon (or cube (vegs us vegetable bouillon))
- kosher salt and white pepper to taste
- [“Place beans, 3 cloves of the garlic, water and a few sage leaves in the crock pot; cover and set to HIGH 4 hours, or until beans are soft. Don’t add salt.”, ‘Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400.
- Place remaining garlic cloves in the center of a 7×7 inch square of aluminum foil (photo above is showing half of the cloves, use the whole thing).
- Cover garlic with olive oil and a little salt.
- Seal aluminum tightly and place in the oven 25-30 minutes, until garlic is soft and golden.
- Remove from oven and set aside until the beans are done.
- When the beans are soft, add the bouillon and mix well until dissolved, then carefully transfer some of the beans and liquid along with the roasted garlic to the blender.
- Blend until smooth and pour it back into the crock pot.
- Repeat with the remaining beans until you get the texture you desire.
- You can also use an immersion blender if you have one.
- Taste for salt and adjust as needed.
- Serve with fresh sage and white pepper on top and if you wish, some whole roasted garlic cloves on top. (I reserved a few)
Tags : Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals