Here is Turkey Burgers with Zucchini recipe, If you are looking for Appetizing recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Air Fryer Recipes, Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Low Carb. On this recipe we are making for 5 burgers person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 5 burgers
- 6 oz grated zucchini (when squeezed 4.25 oz)
- 1 lb 93% lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup seasoned whole wheat or gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic (grated)
- 1 tbsp grated red onion
- 1 tsp kosher salt and fresh pepper
- oil spray
- Squeeze ALL the moisture from the zucchini with paper towels. In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, zucchini, breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Make 5 equal patties, 4 ounces each, not too thick so they cook in the center.
- STOVE: Heat a large nonstick skillet on high heat. When hot, lightly spray oil. Add burgers to the pan and reduce the heat to low. Cook on one side until browned, then flip. Flip over a few times to prevent burning and to make sure the burgers are cooked all the way through.
- If grilling: Clean grill well before cooking and spray with oil spray to prevent sticking. Cook the burgers on medium heat about 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in the center.
- Squeeze out all the moisture well from the zucchini using paper towels.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, zucchini, breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Make 5 equal patties, 4 ounces each, 1/2 inch thick.
- Preheat the air fryer to 370F.
- Cook in a single layer in two batches 10 minutes, turning half way until browned and cooked through in the center.
Tags : Air Fryer Recipes, Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Low Carb