Here is Thai Chicken and Pineapple Stir Fry recipe, If you’re looking for Tasty recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp oil (divided)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 cups cubed assorted colors bell peppers (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 red chili pepper (chopped (optional or to taste))
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- cilantro leaves (for garnish)
- Mix chicken and fish sauce in medium bowl.
- Add cornstarch; toss to evenly coat.
- Set aside.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger; stir fry 30 seconds.
- Add bell peppers, chili pepper if using and pineapple; stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until peppers are tender-crisp.
- Add sauce; cook and stir until heated through.
- Remove from skillet.
- Heat remaining oil in the skillet.
- Add chicken; stir fry 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Return bell pepper mixture to skillet; stir fry until well blended.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes