Here is Sweet ‘n Spicy Asian Glazed Grilled Drumsticks recipe, If you are looking for Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 24 oz 8 skinless chicken drumsticks, with bone*
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp reduced soy sauce (Tamari for GF)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 3 tbsp sweet red chili sauce
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 2 tsp Sriracha (I used 2, use more if you like it hot)
- optional (chopped chives for garnish)
- Season drumsticks with garlic salt and ground ginger.
- Place in a large ziplock bag or container and add the soy sauce, vinegar and 1 teaspoon sriracha and marinate overnight (the longer the better).
- Preheat the grill.
- In a small bowl, mix the chili sauce, honey and sriracha; set aside.
- Grill the drumsticks on a rack lightly coating with cooking spray over medium heat, turning every 5 minutes or so until the chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Brush the chili sauce mixture over the drumsticks on all sides and remove from the grill. Finish with chopped chives if desired and enjoy.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly