Here is Summer Potato Salad with Apples recipe, If you are looking for Appetizing recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 7 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 7 servings
- 4 cups 22 oz baby red or yukon gold potatoes, cut in quarters
- 2 tbsp minced celery
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely diced)
- 1 gala apples (peeled and diced into 1/2 inch chunks)
- 2 tbsp chives (minced)
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- salt and fresh pepper
- Boil potatoes in salted water until soft, approx 10 – 14 minutes, or until soft if pierced with a fork. Drain and let cool.
- While the potatoes are boiling, combine red onion, celery, mustard, olive oil, vinegar and mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and let the flavors marinade while the potatoes cook.
- Once the potatoes are done and cool, mix into the bowl and add chives and apples, additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve room temperature or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals