Here is Summer Pasta Salad with Baby Greens recipe, If you’re looking for Appetizing recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 Servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 4 Servings
- 3 oz about 4 cups baby arugula and baby spinach mix
- 5 oz gluten-free or wheat pasta
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes (sliced thin)
- 2 tbsp capers (drained)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp freshly shaved Parmigiano Reggiano
- Boil pasta in salted water according to package directions. When done, drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, baby greens, sun dried tomatoes, capers, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss well then just before serving top with fresh shaved parmesan.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals