Here is String Beans with Garlic and Oil recipe, If you are interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 lb fresh string beans (washed, ends trimmed)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (sliced thin)
- salt and fresh pepper
- Bring a large saucepan filled with 1 inch of water to a boil.’, “Lower a steamer basket filled with the green beans into it, tightly cover the pan, and steam for 4-5 minutes (don’t overcook), until the beans are tender crisp. Drain.”, ‘In a saute pan heat olive oil. Add garlic and cook until golden.
- Add string beans, salt and fresh pepper to taste and toss well.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals