Here is Strawberry Rhubarb Compote recipe, If you are looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 11 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 11 servings
- 1 lb strawberries (washed and dried)
- 1 lb rhubarb (leaves removed and stalks washed)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp water
- Hull strawberries and cut into quarters.
- Cut rhubarb in 2 inch slices.
- Combine compote ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil and gently simmer over medium-low heat until reduced and thickened and the fruit has softened, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals