Here is St Patricks Day Cake Pops recipe, If you’re interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 48 person.
Cook Time : 60 minutes | Serving : 48
- 16.5 oz package yellow cake mix
- 6 oz plain fat-free Greek yogurt (Chobani)
- 1 cup water
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- baking spray
- 48 oz Wilton blue chocolate candy melts (20 oz calculated in n.i**)’, “m&m’s minis (for the rainbow)”, ’48 mini marshmallows (cut in half)
- 48 lollipop sticks
- styrofoam block
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray your cake pop pan with baking spray.
- Combine all the cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat until combined.
- Place the batter into a pastry bag or large ziplock bag with the tip cut off.
- Pipe the batter into the prepared cake pop pan and bake about 18 minutes (I rotated the pan after 10 minutes to be sure they baked evenly). Let it rest 5 minutes before opening the pan.
- Place cake balls on a wire rack and repeat with remaining batter.
- Using a scissor, cut the seam off the balls. Refrigerate the cake balls for about 45 minutes, this helps the chocolate stick to the cake.
- Melt some of the chocolate in the microwave according to package directions, careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Insert the tip of the stick into the melted chocolate, then into the cake ball (this helps hold the stick in place).
- In batches, melt remaining chocolate.
- Dip the cake pops into the chocolate, let the excess drip off then place stick on a styrofoam block about a minute, and quickly add the mms and marshmallows to form a rainbow.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals