Here is Spooky Spider Halloween Cupcakes recipe, If you are interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 18 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 18 servings
- 16.5 oz Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake mix
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp water’, “1/2 cup + 2 tbsp confectioners’ sugar”, ‘4 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp 1% milk (plus 1 tsp if needed)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 6 tbsp chocolate sprinkles
- black string licorice (cut into 2 inch strips (Wilton))
- Wilton eyeball candy
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a cupcake tin with 18 cupcake liners.
- Combine pumpkin puree and water in a large bowl; mix to combine.’, “Add chocolate cake mix and beat 2 minutes. (Be sure the cake mix is 16.5 oz or you’ll have to adjust the other ingredients)”, ‘Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- For the glaze combine all dry ingredients, add vanilla and 1 tbsp milk, adding 1/4 tsp more at a time if needed until smooth.
- Place sprinkles in a bowl.
- Using a spatula or butter knife, spread just under 1 tsp of the glaze over the cupcake, then quickly dip into the bowl of sprinkles.
- Quickly add eyes before glaze dries.
- To add legs, poke holes with a bamboo stick, then insert.
- Can be made the night before.
Tags : Vegetarian Meals